One Bedroom Chalets
Our one bedroom chalets are ideal for small families, offering a main bedroom with double bed, and two single built-in sleeper couches in lounge for kids. The chalet also comes with a fully equipped kitchen and private patio with braai area. The chalets are on the ground floor and are fully-equipped for your self-catering needs.
In your chalet:
Fully equipped self-catering chalet with:
Fridge/freezer, stove and oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
Crockery and Cutlery
Pots & Pans
Open plan lounge and kitchen area
Flat screen smart TV with DSTV hotel bouquet, Netflix, Showmax and YouTube
Private patio with braai area
Patio tables & chairs
Double bed that sleeps 2 privately. Sleeper couch in lounge (children only)
The bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet and basin
Bath towels supplied
Secured covered parking bay for one vehicle.
|R650.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
|School holidays, Long weekends and Event days|
|R1100.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
|Weekend (Fri to Mon )|
|R950.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
In order to ensure an enjoyable stay for all, we request that all guests familiarize themselves with the following;
1. Please respect other guests as far as music and noise is concerned
2. Please refrain from smoking in the unit, please smoke on your patio.
3. Children younger than 12 years, to be accompanied by an adult at the swimming pool, spa pool and games room for your child’s safety.
4. Please ensure you close the entrance gate properly when entering the premises for your own safety.
5. No cleaning service will be provided on Sundays or public holidays.
6. Cleaning service will be provided from Monday to Saturday between 09h00 – 13h00.
7. Day visitors not allowed without prior arrangement.
8. Use of all facilities on resort is at your own risk.
9. Should you wish to connect any device to your television in your unit, please arrange with the resort upon arrival.
10. Please take note, no lifeguard on duty at pools.
11. Please keep all valuable items in unit stored away, the resort does not take any responsibility for lost items.
12. Check in time is after 14h00 to allow sufficient time to clean units and check in at 10h00.
13. Any damages caused by guests or their children will be recovered accordingly and you will be held liable for all damages.
14. Right of admission reserved. Should anyone disturb the livelihood of the resort they will be asked to leave the resort without a refund.